Introductory Course: LinkedIn for Job Seekers
70% of positions are landed from networking. On average, the traditional way of applying to positions (sending in a resume or application) is only effective about 2-3% of the time.
This means you need to expand your professional network and define your professional brand. There's not better place to do that than on the biggest professional networking platform there is: LinkedIn.
- If you have a LinkedIn page but have no idea how to use it: This course is for you.
- If you are looking for a new job and want to use LinkedIn: This course is for you.
- If you want to expand your professional network and open yourself up to a multitude of opportunities but are unsure where to start: This course is for you
In this introductory course you will learn:
- Why you need to be on LinkedIn
- How to "complete" your profile
- How to increase your profile's visibility
- Job Search Strategy
- How to stand out from other candidates
- How to apply to positions
- How to research companies using business pages
- How to set job alerts
You will also receive a comprehensive PDF guide on how to set up and use LinkedIn with step by step directions and pictures.